Welcome to Solardome SA cc's website. Solardome SA cc has provided this service to you subject to the conditions detailed in this agreement. By using this website or doing business with us in any other way, you confirm that you have familiarised yourself with the terms and conditions governing the usage of the website and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Should you not agree to the terms and conditions stipulated, you must refrain from using the Solardome SA cc website and services.
Your access to the Solardome SA cc website and use of any services provided by Solardome SA cc including any purchases made by you from Solardome SA cc are subject to the terms and conditions below.
STANDARD TERMS OF TRADE
- All goods remain the property of Solardome SA cc until paid in full.
- No goods will be released until paid in full.
- We reserve the right to verify bank payments before releasing goods.
- Normal terms of payment - C.O.D.
- Accounts - strictly 30 days from statement.
- Account payment must reach our bank account on or before due date.
- Overdue accounts - interest will be charged at bank rates at 2.5% per month.
- Payments may be made by direct / bank transfer to the company's bankers.
- Complaints or other grounds do not justify the withholding of payment.
- Solardome SA cc shall have the right to suspend deliveries if any amount due by the Customer is unpaid.
- Solardome SA cc reserves the right to withdraw any credit facilities at any time without prior notice and the nature and extent of such facilities at all times be in the Company's sole discretion.
- No cheques accepted.
- All orders must be in writing and delivered to us or faxed to us with as much detail as possible. Where possible, the Customer should provide Solardome SA cc with an order number when placing an order.
Solardome SA cc will not be responsible for any misunderstandings or errors occasioned by the Customer's failure to make orders in writing.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, Solardome SA cc will inform the customer as soon as possible. In the event that an item is ordered and the price published on the site/pricelist is incorrect, for any reason, Solardome SA cc will contact the client to let him/her know the correct price and ask the client whether the client still wish us to fulfill the order at this price. Solardome SA cc shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. Solardome SA cc shall give the client the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if the client so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If the client cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, Solardome SA cc shall refund the full amount in accordance with these terms.
- If the goods we deliver are not what the client ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Solardome SA cc shall have no liability to the client unless the client notifies us in writing at Solardome SA cc's contact address of the problem within 1 working day of the delivery of the goods in question.
- Solardome SA cc undertakes that it has taken all reasonable precautions to secure the credit card processing that is carried out to receive payment for goods sold. The Provider cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the User's electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the User may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
- The private information required for executing the orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely the User's personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by the Provider and not sold or made known to third parties. Only the necessary information, that is the delivery address and contact phone number may be made known to third parties delivering the product.
PRICES AND QOUTATIONS
- Quotations and Estimates are valid for 14 days after date of document. Telephonic and verbal quotations are not valid and should be written and approved by the authorised personnel of Solardome SA cc.
- Solardome SA cc reserves the right to alter prices, terms and conditions of sale, change the design of products and withdraw the manufacture of any article, without prior notice.
- Please refer to Solardome SA's warranty manual. Warranty manuals is availbale via our website, is distributed with each sale. If you have difficulties in locating our warranty manuals, please email us on
and we will send one to you asap.
- Insurance of goods in transport is the responsibility of the customer. Goods in transport can be insured through Solardome SA cc on the client's request. The insurance amount will then be added to the quoted amount and billed accordingly.
- Solardome SA cc shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident
Solardome SA cc has standard packaging when leaving the factory with a transport company, but any other packaging exceeding the factory's standard, will have an additional cost.
- All installations should be in accordance with the SABS code of practice and by qualified installers.
- Solardome SA cc shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for damage or injury to persons or property or for other loss or injury resulting from any cause whatsoever arising out of or related to the product. Including, without limitation, any defects in the product or from use or from installation. Under no circumstances will Solardome SA cc be liable for incidental, consequential, or special damages howsoever caused.
Stocks of all goods on offer are limited. Solardome SA cc shall take all reasonable efforts to discontinue the offer as soon as stock is no longer available. However, should items still be offered after stocks are sold, Solardome SA cc shall only be liable to refund monies where it is unable to fulfill orders at advertised prices.
Solardome SA cc shall not be liable for the sale of items at lower prices if such prices were increased and users and/or purchasers could not, for any reason whatsoever, conclude an agreement of sale while such prices remained low. If Solardome SA cc supplies the wrong product or if the product is in any way faulty or damaged, Solardome SA cc will exchange it for the correct one. However, if the product is no longer being offered at the special price, it will not be replaced and Solardome SA cc will refund the purchase price including delivery costs.
Due to the popularity of some products or services, Solardome SA cc may not always have the specific product/s ordered by you, in stock. Solardome SA cc will accept orders for out of stock products or services to ensure that you will be the first to receive the item once it becomes available. If the products and services ordered by you are not available in, or only a portion is available, you may cancel the order, or re-order the quantity that is available, or place a backorder. Once the products or services become available, it will be shipped to you.
When you visit Solardome SA cc or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. Solardome SA cc will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Solardome SA cc website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, shall satisfy any legal requirement between us. Further, that your acceptance of any terms or conditions applicable to the Solardome SA cc website and transactions concluded using the Solardome SA cc website, as well as your intent to enter into any transaction with Solardome SA cc, may be evidenced by any action by you from which this may reasonably be inferred.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF REGISTRATION
If you are in breach of, or Solardome SA cc believes that you may breach, any of the terms and conditions governing the use of, or trading using the Solardome SA cc website, Solardome SA cc may, in its absolute discretion, either suspend or terminate your registration as a purchaser.
First and foremost: refer to products' warranty / guarantee.
Should the faulty product be replaced by the manufacturer or supplier, the customer shall then be provided with the replacement, alternatively, all warranty repair work shall be carried out by the respective manufacturers, suppliers and/or their authorized repair centers. Faulty products are to be returned to Solardome SA cc (address below) in order to record the item before continuing with the warranty process. All goods are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship. Goods are not guaranteed against faults resulting from normal wear and tear. If the product is in any way faulty as a result of the customer's negligence or use, a quote will be given to the customer to repair the product. Should the customer accept the repair charge; this cost together with delivery charges (to return the goods to the customer) must be paid before the repair is undertaken. If the goods have been damaged by the customer, to the extent that they are not repairable, they will be returned to the customer, at the customer's expense. Should you be located outside of Stellenbosch, Solardome SA cc can offer a collection of the goods with our courier at a nominal fee.
When the customer purchases from Solardome SA cc , legal obligations arise, and their right to refund of monies charged to their credit card or paid in any other way agreed by Solardome SA cc , are limited by our terms & conditions. Users must not make any purchases unless they understand and agree to all Solardome SA cc's terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that the user has read and understood the terms and conditions for such a purchase. If users have any queries please contact Solardome SA cc , before making any purchase, for any service. All orders placed shall only be processed once payment for the order reflects in the bank account of Solardome SA cc..
EXTENDED DELIVERY TIMES
Should an order be placed for an item which Solardome SA cc do not have in stock, we will first contact the customer and only then order the stock from our suppliers. Should our suppliers not be able to confirm a date within three weeks, from time of the order, for delivery, we will contact you and act on your instructions.
LIABILITY FOR EXTERNAL LINKS
Solardome SA cc may provide links to other Internet sites for the convenience of users of this website. Solardome SA cc is not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites, nor does Solardome SA cc endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products, services, or information described or offered at these other Internet sites.
LIABILITY FOR CONTENT
- All information and data on this website is provided "as-is"; and is for informational purposes only. Neither Solardome SA cc nor any partner information providers for this website warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed on this website. Your use of this Web site is at your own risk. We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- Nobody is allowed to alter, change or delete any data or pages on this website, or to link this website to any other website without written consent from Solardome SA cc .
- You may choose to provide us with personal information, as in an email message containing your comments or questions. We use this information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. There are times when your message is forwarded, as email, to other Solardome SA cc employees who may be better able to help you. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we do not share our email with any other outside organizations.
- If you receive email from us, the document received may include proprietary and confidential information of Solardome SA cc and may only be read by those person or persons to whom it is addressed. If you have received an E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately. Email documents may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, published, modified, or furnished to third parties, without the prior written consent of Solardome SA cc. Please note that the recipient must scan e-mails and any attached files for viruses and the like. Solardome SA cc accepts no liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from the access of any files which are attached to email messages.
BANKING DETAILS - SOLARDOME SA CC
Account Name: Solardome SA cc
Branch code: 334410
Account type: Cheque
Account number: 4060012495
STREET ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS
19 George Blake Ave
Po Box 316
Brennen Februarie - Sales Manager
Fax: 021 886 5121